|Event date||August 22, 2019 - August 24, 2019|
|Submission deadline||March 16, 2019|
Social Ontology 2019 (ENSO VI)
Tampere, Finland, August 22-24.
The call for abstracts is now open for ENSO VI, an interdisciplinary conference concerning social ontology.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
– Approaches to the metaphysics of the social world
– Collective intentionality and group action
– The nature of institutions and social structures
– Philosophy of race and gender
– Metaphysics of money and markets
– Collective and distributed responsibility
– Societal and philosophical aspects of social robotics
– Ontological aspects of critical social theory
Interdisciplinary contributions are encouraged!
Ásta, San Fransisco State University, www.astaphilosophy.com/
Stephanie Collins, ACU, Melbourne, https://stephaniecollins.org/
Lisa Herzog, TUM, München, https://www.professoren.tum.de/en/herzog-lisa/
Frank Hindriks, Groningen, https://www.rug.nl/staff/f.a.hindriks/
Kirk Ludwig, Bloomington, http://www.indiana.edu/~socrates/
Submit 300-500 word abstracts to:
DEADLINE: March 16, 2019
Notification of acceptance by April 15, 2019
Basic conference fee (to be confirmed) for ISOS members is expected to be ca. €50, and a voluntary supporter fee ca. €100. For others, $90/45 annual ISOS membership fee is to be paid on top of that.
The International Social Ontology Society (ISOS) organizes two series of conferences. This conference is the sixth in the series of The European Network for Social Ontology Conferences: ENSO VI.
More info: https://isosonline.org/SO2019/
Contact us: email@example.com